- Bespoke sail, designed by Solent Sail Shades Ltd to meet your individual requirements.
- Installation by Solent Sail Shades Ltd at cost (subject to survey) or DIY.
- Choose between knitted Commercial 95 (Com95) shade cloth for UV protection and shade, or waterproof Ferrari 502 for all weather protection.
- Wide choice of colours.
- Webbed hems or, reinforcing stainless steel wire rope within a hem pocket for long life performance.
- GORE® TENARA® thread used on all sails. Ordinary polyester thread fibre breaks down over time due to exposure to UV sunlight, cleaning agents, saltwater and extreme weather. Tenara thread is not affected by these agents, making it ideal for outdoor use.
- Choose from either steel poles that have been hot dipped galvanised or powder coated (in your choice of colour). Either will ensure long life with minimal maintenance.
- Stainless steel fittings used throughout.
- Trade & Retail welcome
For further information see our downloads page
Commercial 95 (Com95)
Com95 shade fabrics has been engineered using time-proven monofilament and tape lock-stitch construction to ensure optimum performance regardless of installation conditions. The fabric won't deteriorate or fray, and the high-quality construction provides for long-lasting performance, superior UV protection and unmatched strength. And it carries a worldwide 10 year warranty against UV degradation.
- High quality heavy duty shadecloth.
- A very strong and stable outdoor fabric for use in tension structures and shade sails.
- Provides extremely high levels of UV protection. Up to 95%.
- Suitable for swimming pools, playgrounds, shopping centre carparks and entertaining areas.
- Available in 15 contemporary colours.
Commercial 95 architectural fabric offers the ultimate combination of maximum sun protection, strength and durability to ensure maintenance free long-life performance.
Ferrari Precontraint (Ferrari 502)
Ferrari 502 is manufactured to give:-
- Exceptional dimensional stability.
- Perfect tensioning and finish.
- Shape that is retained at installation and over time.
- Long lasting mechanical resistance.
- Substantially extended life span.
- High UV resistance.
- Tear resistant.
- Easy maintenance.
- Flame retardant.
- Available in 40 colours.
For current colours see our downloads page
N.B. Although our sails are sturdy enough to stay out all year round, in order to prolong the life of your sail, we strongly advise that the sails be taken down for the winter months or if gale force winds and above are forecasted. However, we strongly recommend that you do not attempt to take these sails down during high winds.
To order please contact us